Terry Crews Got Knocked the Fuck Out On Monday Night Football

I found out today that Terry Crews once played in the NFL.

Can’t say I was surprised because everyone and their mother knows that Terry Crews is a tank from watching his Old Spice commercials or from him being half naked in what seems like every single public appearance he’s a part of.

Terry Crews in his natural form

So I looked at some of his stats from his time in the NFL and found that he was nothing more than a late round pick backup that bounced around on a couple of teams.  However, the last thing I wanna sound like is that I’m discrediting his accomplishment, making the NFL alone is still an incredible feat.  I’m just being an ass and over-simplifying his NFL career to within a sentence.

I then went onto YouTube to see if there is any footage of his playing time, not really anticipating anything more than a tackle on special teams.  And boy did my mindless curiosity get rewarded: (You’ll have to watch the video on YouTube because the NFL hates freedom)

The good ol’ days of the NFL, back when players learned to tackle with their face.  If you listen closely you can hear the duet of his spine playing the accordion, and his brain on the percussion smacking the inside of his skull.  But the craziest part in my opinion wasn’t even the hit.  Hopefully you watched the whole video because if you didn’t you’re gonna read some spoilers.

Spoilers:

He stayed in the game like a gladiator and on the very next play he disrupted the kick returner and nearly got his team possession of the ball within the Colt’s 15.  Not to mention he was the first person down the field and dove head first on the fumble.

Much respect to Terry Crews, never thought I could like the guy even more than I already do.  Can’t say I’ve seen much of his movies, but he absolutely killed his role in Everybody Hates Chris, and his Old Spice commercials are legendary.

I do not own any of the videos contained in the article.