This is Going to be Me in 50 Years

Love this guy blasting For Whom The Bell Tolls like it’s no one’s business. We do need to let the man listen to his Metallica in peace. He is probably around 80, still driving places, and loving his metal music. This is exactly who I want to be (and will probably be) when I get to that age.

What can you say to this guy? Lower the music? He probably can’t hear anyways so he needs the music turned up that high. Staying true to himself and his metal music is respectable. Not giving any fucks when people pass him staring with a confused look on their faces. I want to give this old guy a high five. Continue to rock on old dude  \m/

I do not own the video in this article