Bright lights & Big Stars: Top 10 WWE/WWF Entrances of All Time

The greatest, most elegant, most tremendous entrances to the best in sports entertainment.

10. The Donald and Vince McMahon’s Battle of the Billionaires

While Vince’s entrance to this shindig was a little lack luster, his normal, sack swinging sway always showed the millions and millions watching at home that he was the one in charge.

9. John Bradshaw Layfield Wrestlemania 21

This whole thing screams wealth and power. JBL dropping $100 bills with his face on them showed the people that he has the powers of a rich white man.

8. The Undertaker’s Return to ’05 Survivor Series

The whole lead up with (un)holy chants and the lighting bolt gets me fired up. When Taker turns out the lights on the place, you already know multiple people are going to be hospitalized.

7. Triple H at Wrestlemania 27

The King of Kings, the cerebral assassin, the dude who’s gunna ruin your night with a sledge hammer if he wants.

6. Rocky’s Return to Raw

The most electrifying man in sports entertainment makes a fantastic return to the wrestling world and makes a surprise appearance on Monday Night RAW.

5. Degeneration X’s 2009 Summer Slam

“ARE YOU READY??? For the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching around the world, lets get readdy to sssssuck ittttttttt! And if you’re not down with that, we got two words for ya, FUCK YOU!”

4. The Ultimate Warrior Summer Slam ’89

This is exactly how a man feels when he rails 4 lines of face fuel and shotguns a propane tank.

3. Shawn Michaels’ & The Undertaker’s entrances vs each other in Wrestlemania 25

We’ve got ourselves a double whammy here. The entrances from HBK and Taker for their Wrestlemania 25 match are just perfect together. The Heaven and Hell mixed with great pyrotechnics made for one special moment.

2. Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 12

The Heart Break Kid never stopped wowing the masses. The Wrestlemania 12 fake out with the normal dude only to fly down from the rafter is something the WWE will never top.

1. “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair’s final entrance to Wrestlemania 24

There is absolutley no way that I would pass up on the “Rolex wearin’, diamond ring wearin’, kiss stealin’ WOO, wheelin’ dealin’, limosine ridin’, jet flyin’, son of a gun! WOO”. This, his last ever entrance as WWE superstar at Wrestlemania 24 was truly a touching and powerful moment in the wrestling community.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these videos, all rights go to the respective owners.