North Korea Is Cruisin’ For A Bruisin’

North Korea continues to poke the bear. Many blame the North Koreans for the death of college student Otto Warmbier, who was ostensibly tortured into some sort of vegetative state during his captivity and died yesterday. Worse yet, American spy satellites are reporting “activity” at nuclear test sites.

As I always say, I’m a fan of Henry Clay but I ain’t no war hawk. On the other, I’ve just about had it with that fat-faced dink Kim Jong Un and his associates torturing people to death. It’s one thing when we’re talking about executing your own commanders with Howitzers – there’s a quiet dignity in that. After all, if you’ve made it to a high place in the North Korean army, you’ve probably stepped on enough throats to deserve a few incendiary rounds in the eyeball.

But Otto Warmbier was about as innocent as a victim could get. The thing is, North Korea is such a bum-fuck ass-fuck shitty-ass ass of a country that I have no idea whether this was some sort of planned message or if they actually thought we wouldn’t notice the different after Otto returned home.

The prospect of the North Koreans warming up the nukes is even more bothersome. I’ll be the first to say that it’s a little strange that we happened upon this right after Otto Warmbier died and outrage is at a high, but frankly I don’t think Donald Trump is smart enough or powerful enough to fake something like this based on how much the intelligence community probably resents him.

So, we may be looking at some real shit right here with this “nuclear activity.” As I said earlier, the North Koreans do not have their shit together, so it would be pretty surprising if they had any actionable nuclear material or a working rocket to put it on. But we know they’re working on their rockets, so you might say that it’s only a matter of time until they figure it out if they’re left to their own devices.

Which means that, at one point or another, we’re gonna have to take away their devices, so to speak. It would take some balls, some elbow grease, and some proof of nukes before we saw any large-scale ground action, but we can only take so many pokes in the side before we bear-claw someone. In American terms, that means bombs. Of course, it all depends on how real these spy satellite reports are, and how far along Kim-Kong is with his oversized toys, so we must wait and see.

One comment