Give Your Friday More Funk with Common!

***Disclaimer***

This column will funk you up.

Seeing as this is a New Thing, I Figured Common is a Good Great Place to Keep it Going…

Make Your Friday’s Funkier!

You’re hearing it folks. My good friend @Billy the Adult and I are enormous proponents of all things Common. The only Barbershop movie I watched was Next Cut, guess why? He was sneaky in American Gangster, Date Night, and Suicide Squad. He was also absolute flames as James Bevel in Selma, among his numerous other on-screen endeavors. But today is Friday, and Common is quite possibly the funkiest rapper ever, so make the last few hours of your Friday/work week some funky ones and let’s all roll into the weekend together in style!