Music Monday’s: Aqueous

Hello there fine feathered friends! I know, I know-it’s been a bit. I’ve neglected my duty to all you basement dwellers out there and for that I apologize. But, great news, the the first episode of basementbanter’s first podcast hosted by Billy the Adult and yours truly is now on the website, with more to come! But for now, let’s get back to the business at hand here.

I’m all about the Brass Tax

Today I’d like to talk to you wonderful people about Aqueous. Aqueous, a “groove rock” band from Buffalo, NY, is comprised of four members. Mike Gantzer on guitar and vocals, Dave Loss on guitar, keys, and vocals, Evan McPhaden on bass, and Rob Houk on the drums comprise the groovifying foursome. Take a look!

Mind you that’s not an easy song to play, and the jam at the end is pretty beautiful if you ask me. Anywho, they formed back in the late 2000s and have five studio albums out, one live studio effort, three live albums, and most of their live shows can be accessed online through their website.

Tearing up the country the past few years, the beauty is really in the live show with this group. I saw them open for Pigeons Playing Ping Pong last year in April and I can honestly say I’ve never seen a better opening act.

That’s just some good ol fashion, wholesome fun right there.

**Tasty Spoon checks watch, realizes it’s time to let the music speak for itself**

Be sure to check out all their other stuff on spotify, bandcamp, soundcloud, and youtube!

Well, I think that is gonna do it for this week’s Music Monday, be sure to check back here at basementbanter for more of your favorite but forgotten conversation topics and more!And don’t forget to have a fantastic week everyone!

Follow @TastySpoon for more banter!